Friday, May 29, 2009

Bitstrips Frustration leads to DoppelMe

I have made a Mrs. V bitstrip and everytime I try to fine tune I dislike it more and more! Maybe there is something I just haven't figured out! That frustration led to a google search and behold I found DoppelMe! There were a few more options and color choices, which I really liked! There were also more background choices and I found one that actually looks like a classroom! You can check it out at http://www.doppelme.com/ They even have costumes - so if you want to be a geisha or a storm trooper - you can! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. If you're interested in innovative Web 2.0 learning tools, I invite you to check out Pixton - an award-winning website where you create comics without having to draw.

    Pixton is a new kind of comic where you can design every aspect of your character, rotate all of the body parts and even turn it 360 degrees! The ability to create a 3-panel strip or a 12-row epic makes it a fun digital storytelling tool for all.

    Language filters, privacy settings, and flagging mechanisms help preserve a safe online environment. We welcome you to try it and tell us what you think.

    thanks,
    Clive
    Creator of Pixton - Interactive Web Comics

    ReplyDelete